St. Peter’s Uniform
Children are expected to wear our school uniform and come to school appropriately dressed, looking tidy and smart. Uniform is supplied by First4Uniform, 32 North Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 9AB (Tel 01903 751181 or www.first4uniform.com). General items can be purchased from any high street store. All items should be clearly named. Second hand uniforms can also be purchased from the PTA. You can contact them via their Facebook page.
The mandatory uniform items that need to be bought from First4Uniform are:
- St. Peter’s School Jumper or Cardigan
- St. Peter’s ‘House’ PE t-shirt
- St. Peter’s ‘House’ PE hoodie
- PE Black shorts
If you are unsure of your child’s ‘house’ then please contact the school office for confirmation.
Other items needed, that can be purchased at any other high street store are:
- Grey Skirt, Dress, Trousers or Shorts
- White Polo Shirt (a St. Peter’s logo one can be bought at First4Uniform)
- Grey or White Socks/Tights
- Black School Shoes (sensible with lace, velcro or buckle fastening – no boots) Black trainers may be worn but the must be entirely black (uppers and soles and no coloured logos)
- PE Trainers – as much one colour as possible (Velcro in EYFS/KS1 if they are unable to tie shoe laces.
- PE bag (a St. Peter’s logo one can be bought at First4Uniform)
- Branded Bookbag (EYFS/KS1 – available at First4Uniform)
- School Bag (KS2) This needs to be of a size that will fit into one of our school lockers along with their coat and lunch box. Locker dimensions are 40 cm (H) x 24 cm (W) x 37 cm (D).
Children in years 1 to 6 wear their PE kit to school on their PE lesson days.
Please note that jeans or a trouser of a denim type material, leggings, flared trousers, tight skirts or anything with a branded logo are not acceptable.
- Long hair should be tied back. Hair clips, ties, scrunchies or bands should ideally be in school colours, of small size and not contain extra adornments.
- Hair shoul not be dyed.
- No shaved heads or shaved lines in the ‘undercut’
For health and safety reasons, children should not wear jewellery or school. If ears are pierced, removable sleeper studs can be worn.
If your child needs to wear a medical alert bracelet/necklace please this will be ideentified on their Health Care plan.
Anybody facing financial difficulties in supplying their children with the correct uniform should contact the School Office. No responsibility can be taken for the loss of valuable personal items and ask that children are discouraged from bringing such items to school.