Children are expected to wear our school uniform and come to school appropriately dressed, looking tidy and smart. Uniform is supplied by First4Uniform, 32 North Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 9AB (Tel 01903 751181 or www.first4uniform.com). General items can be purchased from any high street store. All items should be clearly named.
The mandatory uniform items that need to be bought from First4Uniform are:
- St. Peter’s School Jumper or Cardigan
- St. Peter’s ‘House’ PE t-shirt
- St. Peter’s ‘House’ PE hoodie
- PE Black shorts
- Bookbag (EYFS/KS1 only)
If you are unsure of your child’s ‘house’ then please contact the school office for confirmation.
Other items needed, that can be purchased at any other high street store are:
- Black or Grey Skirt, Dress, Trousers or Shorts
- White Polo Shirt (a St. Peter’s logo one can be bought at First4Uniform)
- Black, Grey or White Socks/Tights
- Black School Shoes (sensible with lace, velcro or buckle fastening – no boots)
- PE Trainers – KS2 (as much one colour as possible)
- PE Plimsolls – EYFS/KS1
- PE bag (a St. Peter’s logo one can be bought at First4Uniform)
- School Bag (KS2)
Please note that jeans or a trouser of a denim type material, leggings, flared trousers, tight skirts or anything with a branded logo are not acceptable. For health and safety reasons, children should not wear jewellery or school. If ears are pierced, removable sleeper studs can be worn. Long hair should be tied back with an Alice band or similar. Hair clips, ties, scrunchies or bands should ideally be in school colours, of small size and not contain extra adornments.
The contact details for First4Uniform are:
Anybody facing financial difficulties in supplying their children with the correct uniform should contact the School Office. No responsibility can be taken for the loss of valuable personal items and ask that children are discouraged from bringing such items to school.