Class Reps are a group who meet two or three times a term with the Headteacher to discuss current school matters and new initiatives. At the beginning of the academic year, a Parent from each class will nominate themselves to be their Class Rep in order to attend a meeting each term and act as a very important link between the school, PTA committee and the parents of children in the class.
How does it work:
- Meetings will normally be during a Friday afternoon and finish by the end of school.
- We will discuss current school matters, consider new ideas and see how we can together develop positive links between parents and the school.
- Class Reps have other special responsibilities which include:
- helping with / organising refreshments for class events
- helping with / organising the children’s Christmas parties.
- Assisting the PTA by running a stall for the Summer fete with the help of class Parents.
- Welcoming / introducing new parents of children in their class.
- Notes from meetings will be circulated by the school office with confirmation of the next meeting date.
Our Class Reps for 2018/19 are:
YR Starfish – Aimee Lacey, YR Octopus – Eve Tulip, Y1 Puffins – Victoria Percy, Y1 Seahorses – Elly van der Munnik, Y2 Turtles – Libby Francis, Y2 Dolphins – Esme Crowther, Y3 Sharks – Shaun Bigg, Y3 Stingray – Donna Walford, Y4 Orca – Emma Johnstone, Y4 Swordfish – Beverley Smith, Y5 Penguins – Kim West, Y6 Pelicans – Joanne Lee, Y6 Polar Bears – Sue Law.
If you would like to make contact with your Class Rep, then please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org, and your message will be forwarded on to the appropriate person.
Minutes from previous meetings are below: